Important Information About Tickets
Correctable Offenses | Mandatory Court Appearance | Why Your Ticket Is Not Listed |
City Tickets | Pay Ticket Online | Anchorage & Fairbanks Tickets
If your ticket indicates that your offense is a "correctable offense" and payable to the court, you can either:
- Show proof that the deficiency has been corrected as explained on your ticket, or
- Appear in court as explained on your ticket, or
- Pay the ticket online, or
- Pay the ticket by mailing the payment to the address listed on the ticket.
Mandatory Court Appearance
If your ticket indicates that your offense requires a mandatory court appearance, you must appear in court as explained on your ticket. You cannot pay the ticket online until you have appeared in court.
Why Your Ticket is Not Listed
There may be several reasons why your ticket is not listed in CourtView:
- Verify that you entered your name or ticket number exactly as it is listed on the ticket.
- Verify whether your ticket is payable to the court or to the city. See City Tickets for further information.
- The ticket may not yet have been filed with the court or entered into the case management system. You can either check back in a few days to pay online or you can mail your plea and check to the address listed on the ticket.
Many tickets issued by a city officer must be paid directly to the city. Check the ticket to verify where the ticket is to be paid.
Anchorage & Fairbanks Tickets
- Anchorage Police Department: Recent traffic tickets issued by the Anchorage Police Department must be paid directly to APD: 4501 S Bragaw, Anchorage, AK 99507. APD ticket numbers begin with the letter “A.” Example: A1234567
- Anchorage Parking Tickets:
- Parking citations issued within the Municipality of Anchorage can be paid online to the
- Parking citations issued by Diamond Parking can be paid online to
Diamond Parking Service.
- Fairbanks Police Department: Recent traffic tickets issued by the Fairbanks Police Department must be paid directly to the Fairbanks City Clerk's Office: 800 Cushman St, Fairbanks, AK 99701. FPD ticket numbers begin with the letter “F.” Example: F1234567
- Fairbanks Parking Authority tickets must be paid directly to the Fairbanks Parking Authority: PO BOX 70784, Fairbanks, AK 99707
Return to Online Payment Search
| Rev. 25 September 2013
© Alaska Court System